Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Vera Speaks - Important Message

Hello lovies,

My recording computer and pro tools system has crashed and I won’t be able to record a show until it is fixed. Probably not until next week. I’ve recorded (using Sound Recorder In Windows) a brief message and will try to keep those of you who are interested updated. Love you lovies and ….Thanks for listening kisses,Vera

Link: http://www.podshow.com/shows/?mode=detail&episode_id=86217

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert Oliveira said...

Sorry to hear about that. Computer troubles can be quite challenging to one's patience. Keep trying to find the "silver-lining" of this temporary dark cloud. Rob.

Thursday, November 08, 2007 3:23:00 AM  
Blogger jnuts said...

You need a good prostate massage, and I'm just the person to give it.

wait...

I need one too.

Let's hit the road, in search of a few fancy fingers.

Then go shopping.

Thursday, November 08, 2007 1:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home