Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Vera Speaks - Show 97 - Monday Begging Edition

On My Knees, Texas Chainsaws, Cattle Proding Zellwiger, Pooping Paper, Frozen Lady, Barbara Bain and Kiri Te.

Auntieveracharles@gmail.com

Linkage: Vera Speaks on Podshow

or

Vera Speaks on iTunes

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too have been amazed by how easily some people are snowed by those phonies out there. I used to read a few blogs that were so clearly fake and contrived that I actually was able to predict the upcoming "twists" and "storylines"! When I pointed it out to other readers, I was accused of sour grapes! Go figure! I guess some people just need to fill their empty lives by believing in something, no matter how foolish they end up looking.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008 6:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home