Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Vera Speaks - Show 209 - Monday Pimple Day Edition

The View Sucks, Hot, Jeffery Tambor, Voicemail, Questions For My Lovies and Judy Collins.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio

or

Vera Speaks on iTunes

Auntieveracharles@gmail.com

Livevideo.com/Auntieveracharles

Listener Line: (206) 339-3468

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did'nt realize that Bjork recorded a version of _Colors of the Wind_

Color me confused.

-- LurryDean

Monday, January 12, 2009 4:09:00 PM  
Blogger antman25 said...

I would love to see your pictures from the cruise and The Redwoods.

Anthony

Monday, January 12, 2009 4:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home