Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Vera Speaks - Show 234 - Willy Pickin' Wednesday Edition

It's An Unscheduled "Gooch-a-Palooza"

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio

or

Vera Speaks on iTunes

Veraspeaks.com


Auntieveracharles@gmail.com


Listener Line: (206) 339-3468

2 Comments:

Blogger Vince said...

I found Auntie Vera through ETHS. It was so nice to hear her in her natural state, rather than on the defense with her bitchy co-hosts on ETHS.

Keep up the great work. Love the voices!

Thursday, March 12, 2009 9:24:00 AM  
Blogger pjob said...

I love gooch a palooza.

Thursday, March 12, 2009 6:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home