Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Vera Speaks - No Show Edition


They are blocking large file uploads here at our campground so there will be no shows till we get home my lovies. Sorry. Please stick with me through this.

Disappointed kisses,
Vera

4 Comments:

Anonymous DavidinBerkeley said...

We will hold up our lit Zippos until you return.

Wednesday, May 06, 2009 2:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy day of birth, Vera. Hope you get lots of trinkets and bourbles.

love,
bunny bixler

Thursday, May 07, 2009 1:01:00 PM  
Blogger JohnF said...

Noooooooooooo

Thursday, May 07, 2009 11:29:00 PM  
Anonymous MarkinDetroit said...

I'm always running a week or so behind on my listening so I think I'll be okay.
You could always post a written blog to this site. It won't be the same but I can read it in your voice. tehe...

Sunday, May 10, 2009 8:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home