Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Vera Speaks -Show 290 - Monday Cloner Edition

"Weekend Recap", Smog Check, "Friday Night Laptop Tale Of Terror", Claud's Birthday, "Sundays With Gooch" and "No One Is Alone".

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

6 Comments:

Blogger ~ brandywinevalentine ~ said...

1. "cloner" is the greatest thing ever.

2. "sundays with gooch" is also the greatest thing ever. (i don't have to make sense!)

3. listening to you two talk to each other makes me happy :)

4. there is no number 4.

Monday, July 27, 2009 5:29:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

By all means, please continue with the "Sundays With Gooch" segment. We can never have too much Gooch!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 7:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Paul, London UK said...

Woohoo! Now I don't have to wait for a national holiday to get my Gooch fix! Bring on the Sunday's with Gooch! Mmmmm I Lovin' it! (damn you McDonalds). PS. I'm glad conscience is enjoying the laser point I sent. hugz!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 8:47:00 AM  
Blogger Nessa said...

Weeeeenuuuur!

I just watched Into the Woods on netflix and I thought it was good :)

love you three tons!

Nessa
xo

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 11:38:00 AM  
Blogger RambleRedhead said...

I love love love Sunday with Gooch - we can NEVER have too much Gooch but you need to be nicer to him. He is so sweet and handsome!

hugs

RR

Friday, July 31, 2009 10:01:00 AM  
Blogger RambleRedhead said...

Great show - love love love Sunday with Gooch - like the others I can't get enough of Gooch he is so sweet and handsome! :)

Vera be nice to Gooch :)

hugs

RR

Friday, July 31, 2009 10:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home