Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Monday, December 14, 2009

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

VERA SPEAKS WILL RETURN!

New show Wednesday, December 16th. Gooch's B'day.

Send Gifts to Gooch - PO BOX 561 Woodland Hills, CA 91365

4 Comments:

Anonymous Tom in Chicago said...

If I could reach out there and give that cute guy a hug I would!!

Monday, December 14, 2009 3:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Scott said...

no need to rush into anything.

Monday, December 14, 2009 3:41:00 PM  
Anonymous nought said...

Oh thank God.
Oh thank Jesus fucking Christ. I've actually just given an audible sigh of relief.
My emotions are deeply conflicted.
If you ever retire this show I am NOT going to be a happy camper.
Excuse me. -I need to go throw up and punch a stranger.

Monday, December 14, 2009 7:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Jay Y said...

I'm so happy I could shite! And that's a good thing.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009 4:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home