Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Monday, December 14, 2009

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

VERA SPEAKS WILL RETURN!

New show Wednesday, December 16th. Gooch's B'day.

Send Gifts to Gooch - PO BOX 561 Woodland Hills, CA 91365

3 Comments:

Anonymous Tom in Chicago said...

If I could reach out there and give that cute guy a hug I would!!

Monday, December 14, 2009 3:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Scott said...

no need to rush into anything.

Monday, December 14, 2009 3:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Jay Y said...

I'm so happy I could shite! And that's a good thing.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009 4:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home