Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Monday, February 08, 2010

Vera Speaks - Show 370 - Mortified Monday Edition


Vera Speaks - Show 370"Weekend Recap", "Vera's Most Embarrassing Moments", Voicemail, "RNSOTD", A Conversation With Conscience, A Song and Happy Days Are Here Again.

LINK: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

4 Comments:

Anonymous George in Stockbridge,GA (south of Atlanta) said...

Vera, Is it me? or is show 366 the latest show posted in Itunes? Thanks

Monday, February 08, 2010 3:45:00 PM  
Blogger Vera Charles said...

I'm hopeless with itunes questions lovie. sorry. I do see however, that when you look up Vera Speaks on itunes it only lists up to 366 but if you subscribe you get all of them. Like I said lovie, I'm pretty hopeless with this shit....sorry

Monday, February 08, 2010 4:34:00 PM  
Anonymous George said...

Worked like a charm! Thanks Vera!

Monday, February 08, 2010 4:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Tom in Chicago said...

You guys are so sweet. Thanks for making my Terry's birthday special.

I love all of you!!!

Monday, February 08, 2010 9:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home