Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Vera Speaks - Show 405 - Freudian Friday Edition


Gag Order, "Eunice Report", Voicemails, "Ask Auntie Vera", Telling My Sister and Tomorrow.

LINK: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

2 Comments:

Blogger Arthur Schenck said...

Thank you for answering my "Ask Auntie Vera," and especially thank you so much for your kind words. Here's a really strange thing: I recorded my latest podcast episode the day before I heard this, and for some reason I decided to try hard to avoid saying "um" and "uh" without sounding like I was trying to avoid it. Somehow your advice found its way to me before I actually heard it. Spooky.

Thanks again—and thanks for the telepathy!

Friday, April 30, 2010 10:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Larry V said...

That Detective Brent Sounds like he's HOT (mess).

Tuesday, May 04, 2010 9:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home