Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Vera Speaks - Show 440 - Winked Eye Wednesday


Mr. Hut's Henchman Calls Again, Ventura/Claudia Weekend, "A Gayboy's Guide To Gay", "Eunice Report", Voicemails, A Giant Gooch and Everybody's Talkin'.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

3 Comments:

Blogger Darryl in the NoVAs said...

Heehee! You say dot/feather as well! If I'm doing a visual, I'll point to the center of my forehead or hold up rabbit ears behind my head.

Thursday, July 22, 2010 12:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Michael Fein said...

You mentioned the movie Longtime Companion! Great cast and a great story of a movie!

Thursday, July 22, 2010 7:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Tom in Chicago said...

Looking at these budduns is giving me a headache behind my eyeball!

Thursday, July 22, 2010 9:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home