Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Vera Speaks - Show 483 - Fright Filled Friday Edition


It's The Haunted Gooch-A-Palooza 3 !

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio

or
Vera Speaks on iTunes


VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

loving the alliterations in the titles (#481, 482 and 483)

Saturday, October 30, 2010 5:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vera, I believe that the anti-tick & anti-flea drops that people place on the backs of their cats & dogs may cause leukemia and other cancers.

These drops are basically "chemotherapy" because they poison an animal's blood so that it is toxic to fleas & ticks.

Obviously, the reason the drops are placed on their backs is so the animal can't scratch the area & then lick their paws.

But the insecticide doesn't spread around on the surface of the animal's skin, unless it's by petting & brushing them.

It spreads through their bloodstream. How is it safe to chemically poison the blood of an animal?

I think there's a wave of unexplained pet deaths that's been happening. Either that or the companies don't care that a certain numbers of animals are allergic & that it's killing them.

Please give Eunice a very thorough washing immediately.

The reason she was so jumpy in the backseat of the rental car is because she was being poisoned.

I've heard that giving a dog garlic will do the same thing naturally. It makes their blood taste nasty to fleas & ticks.

Oh, and be nicer to conscience. : )

Sunday, October 31, 2010 4:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since the Grinch seems to be quite learned, I would like to suggest an "Ask Gooch"-section for the progrum. For instance, I think I heard that why fructose is less healthy than glucose, and I think the Grinch has some insight into that. I mean, he should share his wisdom on the grum.
Kinda like Oprah, how to live your best life (or something like that), how to eat healthily and stuff...

Thursday, November 04, 2010 9:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I admit, I'm a fan of Gooch's...

Thursday, November 04, 2010 9:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home