Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Vera Speaks - Show 572 - Web-Toed Wednesday Edition


Voicemail, Christmas Note, PO Box Thank Yous, What's Up With Vi?, RNSOTD and McGuires Gotta Give.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

4 Comments:

Anonymous Scott said...

Of course, I always make errors in the kitchen; this was no exception. I over-garlicked. Worse, I used an artichoke which was, shall we say, elderly. It had been in the fridge for about a month. But I can tell that I will never be preparing 'chokes the old way again. Even with my mistakes, it was a huge success. SCORE.

Wednesday, June 01, 2011 4:20:00 PM  
Blogger SamD said...

I think I'm finally after a Long Absence starting to catch up to the rest of the class.

Wednesday, June 01, 2011 5:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Quinquin said...

Is that you on that picture getting your nasty on with your husband? ;-)

Friday, June 03, 2011 12:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Quinquin said...

Auntie Dearest, if you tweeted Vi more often, maybe she wouldn't feel quite as lonely...

Sunday, June 05, 2011 1:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home