Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Monday, December 05, 2011

Vera Speaks - Show 645 - Double Moon Monday Edition


It's a Gooch-A-Scott-A-Palooza!

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

Vera’s Amazon Wish List

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

2 Comments:

Anonymous Quinquin said...

Auntie, as far as I know, Everyman dates back to the late middle ages, Everyman-plays have been staged in England, other sources state that Everyman origins in the Netherlands ("Elckerlijc"). A later version written by Hugo von Hofmannsthal in 1911 is being staged every summer in an open air production in front of the cathedral in Salzburg as part of their theatre festival ("Jedermann").
As far as I know, there's no record that the celts had any sort of theatre in our understanding (anything that went beyond ritual usage that is).

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 12:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Quinquin said...

PS: I do not own a microwave either, nor have I ever owned one. It can only be used for reheating anyway, am I right?

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 12:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home