Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Vera Speaks - 100th ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

What can I say.... It's the ONE HUNDREDTH!!!!

Link: Vera Speaks on Podshow

or

Vera Speaks on iTunes

5 Comments:

Blogger jnuts said...

Happy 100th Birthday...I mean Anniversary.

Love,
Jock

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 12:01:00 PM  
Blogger Rebel Yankee said...

oh, Auntie! This episode was wonderful! And I am a horrible human being for not voicing it in to congratulate you. I deserve ire!
You're wonderful. Here's to 200. And to 300, and to 400...
mwah!

Thursday, March 20, 2008 5:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Auntie Vera,

all your shows are great and may I say the 100th was simply amazing! I appreciate all the work you put into it. I really do!

Thanks for podcasting!

Michael Sage

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 9:18:00 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Auntie Vera! I just listened to your anniversary special. I don't usually like anniversary specials as they are typically just a rehash of previous progrumms. But since I am still a new listenturd, I figured it would all be new to me.

Anyway darlingk, I lurrves you and you cuntshits. I love me some margarita too.

Sharon in Tampon

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 9:03:00 AM  
Blogger RambleRedhead said...

This has to be the best 100th episode show that I ever heard and it was truly brilliant just like you are!

I am sorry I didn't get to start on your show sooner and have gone back to listen to the older shows!

You rock!

Friday, June 06, 2008 8:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home