Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Monday, June 09, 2008

Vera Speaks - Show 131 - Monday's Dribble Edition

Sandy Cracks, Too Many People, Finger Shopping, Special Dinner, Gooch The Investment Counselor,and A Blead.

Auntieveracharles@gmail.com

Link-o-la: Vera Speaks on Podshow

or

Vera Speaks on iTunes

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael in Stuttgart said...

I really and truely love your bleads. Your writing is brilliant. Interesting, funny, touching - just wonderful.
I would so love to find your bleads one day all together in a book, I'd love and cherish and adore. Only one thing could be more marevellous - your stories as an audio book read by yourself. Please, make my wish come true. You are my most favorite auntie, auntie Vera! Thank you so much for all the splendid and beautiful things you create for your lovies. I love you.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008 1:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home