Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Vera Speaks - Show 125 - IT'S FREAKIN' FRIDAY Edition

Our Night Out, Our Waitress, Big Fatty, Eat This Hot Show, Lovie's Funny Family Sayings, Ridculous News Story, Michael and Wondering Aloud.

Auntieveracharles@gmail.com

Linkapalooza: Vera Speaks on Podshow

or

Vera Speaks on iTunes

2 Comments:

Blogger kim beaver said...

It is amazing how you always play my favorite music :) I love Beama Sumac - have you seen my blog about her?

http://kimbeaver.blogspot.com/2008/03/inca-princess-beama-sumac.html

You probably might have even seen her life? How wonderful!

Very funny eating out story - maybe she was just stunned by your radiant presence. I am sure I would be.
I loved the toxic puke story. Poor bystanders. It is never nice to be puked upon I guess.
Oh my crazy mother always says

Mackerel Sky in the Morning, Sailor TAKE WARNING
Mackerel Sky at Night, Sailor's DELIGHT

Saturday, May 24, 2008 2:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Favorite sayings of me Muddah:

1) "Every Pot has a cover" (meaning there's someone for everyone)

2) "Puke in my shoe" (basically an old version of gag me with a spoon)

3) When we would chew with our mouth open - "Don't Pache" (have NO idea how to spell it and it rhymes with watch). She got it from my Grandmother and where she got it is anyone's guess.

TW

Saturday, May 24, 2008 2:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home