Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Monday, May 05, 2008

Vera Speaks - Show 118 - Monday Monday Monday

It's a GOOCH-A-PALOOZA!!!!!

We ignore the elephant in the room and try to have talking about movies and such.

Auntieveracharles@gmail.com

Link: Vera Speaks on Podshow

or

Vera Speaks on iTunes

3 Comments:

Blogger Les Yeux Sans Visage said...

oh how I love Gooch..

Thursday, May 08, 2008 2:42:00 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

You and Gooch are so fun to listen to!

Friday, May 09, 2008 10:16:00 PM  
Blogger RambleRedhead said...

I love when you and Gooch are on the show - it is so great

Friday, June 06, 2008 8:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home