Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Vera Speaks - Show 114 - Fab Friday Edition

Tittering While Twittering, No Eye Contact, Thank You's, Unpopular Opinion Rant, Pissed Off Conscience and Stones In The Road.

Auntieveracharles@gmail.com

Rula Linka: Vera Speaks on Podshow

or

Vera Speaks on iTunes

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

There is plenty of room in the brain. Your problem is that you have killed many, many, MANY brain cells with alcohol. OK, not a problem, just your situation. ;)

Friday, April 25, 2008 12:24:00 PM  
Blogger -K- said...

"I'm a fifty-one year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our angel daughter the dog in the San Fernando Valley."


Do you mean "...and our angel daughter AND dog in the San Fernando Valley."

(Maybe I'm missing something, I'm home sick with a cold and the medicine has made me a little goofy.)

Monday, April 28, 2008 12:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home