Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Vera Speaks - Show 105 - Humpolium Day Edition

It's a GOOCH-A-PALOOZA! Gooch and I sip cocktails in our "Den" and jaw about all things inconsequential.

Auntieveracharles@gmail.com

Linka-stinka: Vera Speaks on Podshow

or

Vera Speaks on iTunes

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vera! It was so great hearing Gooch on your show today! Your banter reminded me so much of when I have my boyfriend on my show. I talk about the noise he makes on the show too. Also, when I let him go, he talks as much as Gooch! I loved it! I think you should have him back on again!

Oh, and I'd love to have a show with you, Big Fatty, and Eric. That would be great! We'll have to work that out sometime.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008 3:25:00 PM  
Blogger Noah said...

I'd like at some point to hear more about your vid-joe game stuff. Video game stuff gets me rill hot and bothered.

Thursday, April 03, 2008 5:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home