Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Friday, March 21, 2008

No Friday Show

Sorry my lovies, but your Auntie has the cold from hell and is flat on his back in bed. My conscience has not been out of bed for two days and only moves when we change the ice pack on his head.

Be back on Monday....promise.

Love you my lovies and thanks for listening kisses,
Vera

4 Comments:

Blogger Michael in Stuttgart said...

Aww, poor auntie! Get well soon love. My mom always threatens me with ginger tea with vinegar! She swears that it will kill all germs within a radius of 10 feet. Baaa - I prefer hot milk with honey and lots of love :)
Oh by the way, your German was great :=) Thanks for playing that horrible song we did half sober for your anniversary. That was very kind, although it was like a spot of dirt on the else flawlessly perfect and shining show you produced. It was absolutely professional and hilarious. xo from STGT

Friday, March 21, 2008 3:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Saturday, March 22, 2008 10:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hands you a package of Cold-Eeze*

Regality

Saturday, March 22, 2008 10:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your conscience needs to go to the Betty Ford Clinic.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 9:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home