Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Vera Speaks - Show 102 - Holy Shit

STUPID AND SNOTTY, Shameful behavior, Monitor Blackouts, Still Sick, itune review thank you’s, Sick Gooch, Movie Recommendation Time and Counting on Ella.

Auntieveracharles@gmail.com

Linky: Vera Speaks on Podshow
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha I lost it when you talked about being older than everyone except Fred on I Love Lucy!

I feel your pain!

Thanks for podcasting!

Michael Sage

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 11:04:00 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

A great show even with the (slight) nasal sound. You were so good about not sniffling and clearing your phlegm that I kept forgetting you are physically sick. I am always reminded of your mental illness which is why I listen. That and the voices, LOVE the voices! Reminds me of all those Saturday mornings glued in front of the TV.

And I had to laugh SO hard with the dog poop. Sounds just like my Duffy (RIP). He loved to eat the cat poop...gross! Mothballs are supposed to keep them away. The cats, that is.

Sharon in Tampon

Saturday, March 29, 2008 7:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home