Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Vera Speaks - Show 103 - IT'S FUC*ING FRIDAY

Squeezing It Till It Pops, Relationships, A Blead (A Day Of The Meek Part 3) and A Sappy Tribute To Gooch.

Auntieveracharles@gmail.com

Linkhole: Vera Speaks on Podshow

or:

Vera Speaks on iTunes

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Auntie Vera!

I'm hooked... completely HOOKed and that means I have to go back and listen to all the shows... I listened to #2 - 23 and 97 to current.

Can't seem to find episode 1?

Thanks for podcasting!!!!!!!!


Michael Sage

Friday, March 28, 2008 1:28:00 AM  
Blogger Michael in Stuttgart said...

Excellent! - outstandingly well written, brilliantly read amazing and very touching story. I really love it. Thank you so much Vera. This was really wonderful. I probably will never forget this story always wondering what happened to your lady friend so that she couldn't come back.

xo

Sunday, March 30, 2008 2:25:00 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

I loved this episode... you are amazing!!!!

Monday, March 31, 2008 12:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home