Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Vera Speaks - Show 110 - The MonTuesWednesday Edition

A Babbling Train Wreck With Three Visits From Gooch And A Crying Conscience.

Auntieveracharles@gmail.com

Linkanolium: Vera Speaks on Podshow

or

Vera Speaks on iTunes

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Auntie Vera
the song you played at the end of your show 110 was touching me as much as your shows do.

I am living in Thailand and english is my second language so some of the words you are using I do not understand.

I also did not get the correct name of that singer Marry (xxx) Carpenter or something like it.

Thanks for making my days brighter with your show.

RAY

Tuesday, April 22, 2008 9:24:00 AM  
Blogger Vera Charles said...

Ray my sweet lovie,

I am so happy you listen to me. Thank you.

The singer's name is Mary Chapin Carpenter and she has many albums out. I encourage you to get some.

Thank YOU lovie for brightening MY day.

Thanks for listening kisses,
Vera

Wednesday, April 23, 2008 10:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home