Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Monday, April 28, 2008

VeraSpeaks - Show 115 - Muckday Edition

Punch Fucked By HP, Power Adapter, Terrible News Stories, Thank You, Movie Recommendation Time, Gina and Andrew Lloyd Webber.

Auntieveracharles@gmail.com

Lusty Linky: Vera Speaks on Podshow

or

Vera Speaks on iTunes

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Power adapters are way to friggin' expensive. I just spent close to $40 for one, for my CAMERA! My 3 year old camera! Sugar is expensive!

Monday, April 28, 2008 6:31:00 PM  
Blogger Rebel Yankee said...

That ALW trio is probably the most redeeming thing about his music, isn't it? As if anyone deserves to have McDonald, Mazzie and Kuhn sing their junk.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 7:41:00 AM  
Blogger RambleRedhead said...

I thought this show was very good I love podcasts like this and so glad you are part of our community!

My partner Joe had the same thing happen regarding his laptop and he went to buy a new one and it was $90 as well.

Friday, June 06, 2008 8:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home