Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Vera Speaks - Show 120 - Monday Last Hurrah Edition

Party's Over, Birthday Days, Dinner With Friends, Hetty Tuptown, New Neighbors, Movie Talk and Vincent.

Auntieveracharles@gmail.com

La Linka: Vera Speaks on Podshow

or

Vera Speaks on iTunes

1 Comments:

Blogger kim beaver said...

What a beautiful show - and I loved the intro music. It was a Theremin, wasn't it?

A very happy belated birthday my sweet Vera :)
I really liked your appearances over at the BigFatty's - you two are wonderful together.
xo kb

Friday, May 23, 2008 5:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home