Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Vera Speaks - Show 138 - Wednesday Advice Edition

It's an ALL "Ask Auntie Vera" Episode!

Link-a-dinka-doo: Vera Speaks on Podshow

or

Vera Speaks on iTunes

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

I just caught up and wanted to comment quickly. I think I like it better when it's just 1 or 2 "Ask Auntie Vera" per episode. Just my opinion. I still love listening to my Auntie Vera!

Monday, June 30, 2008 7:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home