Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Vera Speaks - Show 194 - Humpy Edition

View Thieves, Ridiculous News Story Of The Day, 200th Episode Request, Cruise Update, No Fridge, Decorating In 97 Degree Heat and Mel.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio

or

Vera Speaks on iTunes

Auntieveracharles@gmail.com

Listener Line: (206)339-3468

1 Comments:

Blogger alm said...

I wanna hear the cruise music! (I realize that I am probably alone in this.)

Wednesday, November 12, 2008 8:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home