Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Vera Speaks - Show 214 - Friday Fluffer Edition

Stupid Press, June Foray, "That's Not How You Say That!", "Let's Talk Movies!", A Never Ending Voice Mail and A Bach Cantata.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio

or

Vera Speaks on iTunes

Auntieveracharles@gmail.com

Listener Line: (206)339-3468

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! You played my voice mail perfectly! The humor with that is perfect! Thanks again Auntie!

Sunday, January 25, 2009 9:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A most excellent show! Just my cup of cake and right across my alley sideways (this moment brought to you by the Bullwinkle J. Moose School of Comedy)!

Loved it,

Tim in Tampa

Monday, January 26, 2009 3:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home