Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Vera Speaks - Show 243 - When On Wednesday Edition

Late But A Good Excuse, Wet Nurse, GGDD Major Report, Voicemails, Mean Emails and Joshy.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio

or

Vera Speaks on iTunes


Veraspeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206)339-3468

1 Comments:

Blogger Sober Eric said...

Your April Fool's Joke was just mean...I was on the subway, heading home from work and was getting mad...think the usual weirdos thought I was the weird one...lol.

Hope Gooch feels well.

Thursday, April 02, 2009 5:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home