Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Monday, June 01, 2009

Vera Speaks - Show 266 - Muff-Diving Monday Edition



"Weekend Recap", "Friday Night Laptop Tale Of Terror", Movie Mania, Leonis Adobe, Goat Lovin', Voicemails, Activist Gooch and Bassey.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

Veraspeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468

7 Comments:

Blogger pgbailey said...

Technically Shirley Bassey isn't English, she's Welsh. But you could call her British. Love the show! :-p
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirley_Bassey

Monday, June 01, 2009 1:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Scott said...

I swear the above comment wasn't me. But it sure sounded like it...

Monday, June 01, 2009 2:15:00 PM  
Blogger Sober Eric said...

Love the album art. Scott was quite the hottie....and am sure he still is! He was quite funny and didn't relaize he was in my home town. Does he still do live perfomances in DC?

Tuesday, June 02, 2009 7:56:00 AM  
Blogger jockamo said...

Sweetpea:

I may be ugly but, at least I'm bitchy, nasty, pedantic and have no redeeming qualities. I do adore you with a fiere and all-consuming passion, though, so I guess there's that.

Taffeta, darling, kisses,
Elizbeth

Tuesday, June 02, 2009 10:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the song today, what a set of pipes! Sent you a link to some new stuff via e-mail. Just like Tom Jones, this one just keeps going and pushing the envelope.

Hugs,

Tim in Tampa

Tuesday, June 02, 2009 4:24:00 PM  
Anonymous DavidinBerkeley said...

I'm guessing that my neighbors did not appreciate my attempt to match Ms. Bassey decibel-for-decibel.

Friday, June 05, 2009 4:33:00 PM  
Blogger RambleRedhead said...

Glad Gooch is getting active and really hope we will all get the rights we deserve!!!

Daniel Craig is hot but the latest Bond films suck so bad!

Adorable goat pic!!

Thursday, June 25, 2009 9:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home