Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Vera Speaks - Show 273 - Waylaid Wednesday Edition


Sicky-Poo, Ventura Cooties, Voicemail, Riches, a Re-Blead (A Day And A Meek 1) and Someone To Watch Over Me.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

4 Comments:

Blogger ~ brandywinevalentine ~ said...

I remember this bleed! It has to be the sweetest story ever :) Get better, Auntie!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 10:24:00 AM  
Blogger alm said...

Lord Jebus, is that Gary Coleman in the intro?! I should not have brought this podcast to the office. Now I've gotta hide under my desk and cry.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 11:52:00 PM  
Anonymous DavidinBerkeley said...

Sorry to hear Auntie Vera is sick. I hope it doesn't involve buckets of phlegm or mucus.

Thursday, June 18, 2009 12:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Travis said...

I loved the bleed, now you need to post the other parts you can't leave us hanging... Sorry your still sick but that's what happens when your @ Disney with the Fat Thing

Thursday, June 18, 2009 4:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home