Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Vera Speaks - Show 291 - Wednesday Wank Edition


Spider Invasion, Voicemails, "Joke Of The Day", Tribute To A Beaver, "Fuzzy-Butt Contest", Bye Bye Gay Cams and Wicked.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

6 Comments:

Blogger kim beaver said...

I try to save spiders too - but sometimes it is just self defense. I use - in extreme danger - the vacuum cleaner and suck the suckers off the face of the earth. Of course I have to put the noozle of the cleaner into a plastic bag and bind it tightly so that the spider cannot crawl out to seek revenge (as usually my neighbors do because I use the vacuum cleaner mostly after midnight).

Thank you for the beautiful piece about my fair Faroes :) I feel so honored and grateful that you mentioned me on your wonderful show.

You made my day!

With all my Beaver love

xo kb

Wednesday, July 29, 2009 1:07:00 PM  
Blogger ~ brandywinevalentine ~ said...

wolf spiders are scary looking, even if they aren't that bad. i'd be up for days if i found one in the room with me!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009 1:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Scott said...

This busboy ain't goin' anywhere.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009 5:14:00 PM  
Blogger Nessa said...

I hate spiders! I scream for Derek and he comes and saves them.

Yay for contests! weenur!

I saw Wicked when they toured through San Diego and it was so amazing!

Love you three!

Nessa
XO

Wednesday, July 29, 2009 6:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a "mirrored" headboard I see, you dirrrty girl! : )

NAS-TAY!

Friday, July 31, 2009 11:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, maybe it isn't mirrored after all. I do need glasses sweetie.

I can't believe that I'm forty, uh I mean TWENTY-seven and I already need glasses.

Kisses. : )

Friday, July 31, 2009 11:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home