Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Vera Speaks - Show 305 - Smokey Monday Edition

Fires, "Weekend Recap", Gary and Sharone, "FNLTOT", The Great Sauce Scandal, Voicemail, Phony Facebookers, Naked Gay Guys and The Piano.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

4 Comments:

Anonymous Granolajimm said...

I'm not a lawyer but promising naked gay guys and not delivering naked gay guys could be male fraud. I'm just sayin.

Monday, August 31, 2009 3:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Tom in Chicago said...

Did I hear correctly?

"The next day when we were clearing the dishes....."

I need those dishes cleared and rinsed - sometimes as a guest is having that last forkful!

XXOO

Monday, August 31, 2009 4:37:00 PM  
Blogger Vera Charles said...

Tom lovie...DON'T DO THAT!! I HATE THAT!! When we are over someones house for dinner and the dishes get cleared and washed I feel like we're being asked to leave.

Granolajimm lovie...
Got ya here didn't it?

Monday, August 31, 2009 4:53:00 PM  
Blogger kim beaver said...

I agree, doing the dishes while you still have guests is really rude.

Besides, don't you have a maid?

This is why I love to have paper plates. After you have eaten you can use them to clean your mouth and then just through everything away :)

Yes, honey, The Lodge IS a classy place!

Wednesday, September 02, 2009 2:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home