Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Vera Speaks - Show 296 - Mass Produced Monday Edition


"Weekend Recap", Pork Pie And Devil Races, "FNLTOT", Half Naked Zac, Chumash, Birthdays and Nancy.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

6 Comments:

Anonymous Tom in Chicago said...

Oh, thank God!! I thought it would never show up.

I've been Waiting........

Monday, August 10, 2009 4:37:00 PM  
Blogger ~ brandywinevalentine ~ said...

1. I hope someone is awesome enough to follow through on Gooch's idea. I'm gonna look around and see what there is in Ohio now, just because I'm curious.

2. I would pay you actual dollars to kill that "SUNDAAAAAAAAY" guy from the "Sundays With Gooch" theme. Ug!

3. Zack looks like someone from High School Musical, lol.

Monday, August 10, 2009 9:03:00 PM  
Blogger JohnF said...

That might as well be Zac Efron.

Monday, August 10, 2009 10:03:00 PM  
Blogger Jeremy Malone said...

No! Zac Efron is a Greek God on the Disney Payroll. However, Were This "Zac" Dusted With The Perfect Amount Of Chest Hair, Sweet Jesus Keep Me Near The Cross!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 12:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zach, So Sweet, So Angelic.

Which reminds me of something Sharon Stone once said:

GOT ROOFIES?

Okay, I'm SO going to HELL for writing that.

Oh, who am I kiddin'?

I'm goin' to HELL for much better reasons than bad humor. : )

I'll make a list and get back to you.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:17:00 AM  
Blogger RambleRedhead said...

I bought the application you talked about and always to help out when I can.

Saturday, August 15, 2009 12:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home