Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Vera Speaks - Show 294 - Wednesday Welts Edition

Monogamy, Voicemail, "Ridiculous News Story Of The Day", "Movie Recommendation Time" and Paul Williams.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

6 Comments:

Blogger JohnF said...

I can never get enough Paul Williams.
Or Auntie Vera.

Wednesday, August 05, 2009 11:42:00 AM  
Blogger Vera Charles said...

Don't make me come over there and hug you... because I WILL GODDAMMIT!

Wednesday, August 05, 2009 11:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lara Parker was the major villainess on Dark Shadows, playing the witch Angelique, who placed the vampire curse on Barnabas Collins and then followed him throughout the series (and throughout the centuries), taunting him and causing trouble. Oh, God, I'm such a geek.

Wednesday, August 05, 2009 3:51:00 PM  
Blogger Wes said...

I love Lara Parker! She was beautiful and has the most amazing eyes. I don't know who Anonymous is, but I love that they know who she played on Dark Shadows, one of my favorite shows.

Friday, August 07, 2009 11:18:00 PM  
Blogger RambleRedhead said...

Thanks Vera - I listen to this Paul Williams song and it kept replaying in mind over and over

how dare you?

:)

hugs

Saturday, August 08, 2009 10:56:00 AM  
Blogger Vera Charles said...

Anonymous is my friend Scott, Wes.

Saturday, August 08, 2009 12:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home