Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Vera Speaks - Show 314 - Micturating Monday Edition


It's an Unscheduled Gooch-A-Palooza!

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

4 Comments:

Blogger kim beaver said...

Beautiful show - and I think it was really a very nice thing to try to help that gentleman, even though you ruined his life. That's called collateral damage, and who cares as long as the intentions were good!
So many people just do not care anymore. You are my heros - oh and I love your super hero outfits ;)

xo kb


http://kimbeaver.blogspot.com/2009/09/boy-wonder-bald-knight.html

Monday, September 21, 2009 1:26:00 PM  
Blogger jockamo said...

I actually did micturate while listening.

You and Gooch were "in the zone." Or maybe I simply mean "toasted."

Fuck you both. I'm hanging up my mic.

I'll have what Gooch is having kisses,

Jockfullowetness

Wednesday, September 23, 2009 12:05:00 AM  
Blogger beahaven said...

Gooch still looks like a teenager.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009 6:59:00 AM  
Blogger RambleRedhead said...

Gooch is a true hero and I think it is great that he did what he did.

We need more people like him in this world!

I would have done the same thing - would rather try helping someone then just walking away!

hugs

RR

Monday, September 28, 2009 10:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home