Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Vera Speaks - Show 328 - Friday Fuellton In Buellton Edition

We're In Buellton!, Getting Sick?, "That's What You Think Vera!", Paradise Cove, atree3, "Movie Recommendation Time", Naked Gay Guys and Joshy.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

3 Comments:

Blogger kim beaver said...

I really love the Schlagers you play on your openings, Vera :) My German grandmother used to listen to them for hours when I visited her. Thanks for bringing back sweet memories :)

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 12:58:00 AM  
Blogger kim beaver said...

Oh, thank you for the recommendation! atree3 is a wonderful lady - and I think she is beautiful.
Of course, young gay twinks are not my cup of tea anyway :)

Love you Vera :)

xo kb

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 1:24:00 AM  
Blogger [LaLa] Lauren said...

Oh dear it looks like my mom's recipe wins by default. So THERE!! :p

Friday, October 30, 2009 2:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home