Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Vera Speaks - Show 347 - What Happened Wednesday Edition


It's 30 minutes of me telling you what's been going on the past two weeks. And it's not for the faint of heart!

Link: Vera Speaks on iTunes
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

9 Comments:

Anonymous Jay Y said...

Now I'm gonna have to rush home on my lunch break to download. I've been having withdrawal. Love you.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009 6:34:00 AM  
Blogger jnuts said...

i'm sending wonderful birthday wishes your way, gooch. drink some spirits...and, yes, they mix with Dr. Pepper.

xoxo,
jockfullobunnybixler

Wednesday, December 16, 2009 10:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Jay Yospa said...

Well, I was gonna say "whew". I'm one of those that always thinks the worst. So happy everything's going to be okay. Sounds like Christmas was saved! All the best to you and Gooch.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009 12:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Tom in Chicago said...

Glad to hear the bottom line was clear news but I'm loving all the bloody details.

Our love to the wonderful Gooch on his birthday.

XXOO to you both.

Tom & Terry

Wednesday, December 16, 2009 4:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Scott said...

Wow. What a cliff hanger. I can't wait to find out what happens next.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009 5:48:00 PM  
Blogger Tara in Michigan said...

Glad to hear that my favorite Auntie is ok :)

Wednesday, December 16, 2009 8:07:00 PM  
Blogger pgbailey said...

Welcome back Auntie, glad to hear everything is kinda OK! :-) Pxxx

Thursday, December 17, 2009 1:23:00 AM  
Blogger jnuts said...

OK, Auntie V, let me say this...

You could have let us (and by us, I mean me) know SOMETHING...instead of holding on to the information as if it was podcast gold.

And I don't want to hear any excuses. Your hands weren't mangled. You weren't in a hospital bed without access to the internet.

That said...

Glad you're on the mend. I love you and if you ever do this to us (me) again, I will hunt you down and REALLY give you a fear of catheters.

xoxoxo
jockfulloratched

Thursday, December 17, 2009 12:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vera, I was so very sorry to learn about the problems you've been having with your "winky dink," especially since, I was eatin' lunch at Wienerschnitzel when I heard about it. LOL

Anyway, wish I could kiss it and make it better. : )

But seriously, I am sorry your pee pee looked like something from "The Shining."

REDRUM! REDRUM! : )

Sunday, December 27, 2009 2:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home