Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Vera Speaks - Show 375 - Fuzzy Fannied Friday Edition

CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE





Draw Conscience Help, Conscience Decision, "Let's Talk Movies", Commute Drama, Audition Woes, Rental Car Dramas and Dancing Snowflakes.

LINK: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

4 Comments:

Blogger Craig said...

Enjoyed your funny car seat story. Also agree that "Ghost Town" is a great movie, a poignant, lean, funny 90 minutes. It was underrated during its theatrical release.

Friday, February 19, 2010 9:42:00 AM  
Blogger Nessa said...

I like 15 :)

Ghost Town is one of my all time favorites!

Nessa
XO

Friday, February 19, 2010 5:09:00 PM  
Blogger Vera Charles said...

Nessa lovie, please email me your vote that's how I'm keeping track...I know....I'm in need of help.
Thanks my lovie.

XOXOO,
Vera

Friday, February 19, 2010 6:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

Sunday, February 21, 2010 1:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home