Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Monday, March 08, 2010

Vera Speaks - Show 382 - Misplaced Monday Edition



My Better Judgment, "Weekend Recap", Our Car Back, "That's Not How You Say That", The Miracle Of The Internet and David's Moon River.

LINK: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561 Woodland Hills, CA 91365

Gay, Podcast, Auntie Vera Charles, Prostate Exam, Pelvic Exam, Rectal Exam, Naked Men, Bulging Speedos, Your Anus, Penis, Testicles, Orgy, Oscars, Academy Awards, Obama, Twilight, George Clooney, Man on Man Action, Sex, Hard Core Sex, Lady Gaga, Michael Jackson, Josh Groban,The View.

5 Comments:

Blogger kim beaver said...

Honestly, I do not like that new guy YBJ - he has no sense of humor. I miss little sweet funny hilarious wonderful Conscience and I want him back!!!

Poor Auntie, thanks for sharing that story about your childhood trauma. I am so glad you worked that out so marvellously.

http://kimbeaver.blogspot.com/2010/03/from-fat-hell-it-came.html

Monday, March 08, 2010 10:50:00 AM  
Blogger Daniel said...

"Voicemail me" is not the proper use of the NOUN "Voicemail".

Monday, March 08, 2010 12:21:00 PM  
Anonymous nought said...

Oh dear, that YBJ is far, far too gentle.
I fear he may be in out of his depth.
DISCIPLINE, Vera!

Tuesday, March 09, 2010 8:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Tom in Chicago said...

You got me with "I find it distasteful."

still chuckling

Tuesday, March 09, 2010 4:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Toppie Smellie said...

jeez... I really dig that krazy killer devil tree

Thursday, March 18, 2010 10:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home