Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Vera Speaks - Show 407 - Whooped On Wednesday Edition

They Found Andy Dick's Conscience, Birthday Plans, Voicemails, "It's In The News", "Vera's Boners" and Liza.

LINK: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

3 Comments:

Blogger jnuts said...

I would imagine you split a gut when they misspelled Julia's name.

Happy Hatchday, as well. Figured I better do it before you ride out of town.

Have a great time, sweetness.

xoxoxoxo,
jockfulloboner

Thursday, May 06, 2010 12:26:00 PM  
Blogger Vera Charles said...

You have no idea my lovie. I did a Hanson's Diet Root Beer through the nose spit take.

XOXOOXXO to you,
V

Thursday, May 06, 2010 1:30:00 PM  
Anonymous スタービーチ said...

日本最大級の出会いコミュニティ「スタービーチ」で探しませんか。素敵な出会いを経験して理想の人と楽しい思い出を作りましょう

Thursday, July 08, 2010 11:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home