Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Monday, August 09, 2010

Vera Speaks - Show 448 - Misty Monday Edition



Hut's Ransom Call, Voicemails, "Weekend Recap", "Lovieland Birthdays", "That's NOT how you say that!" and A Song Just For Scott.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

3 Comments:

Blogger jnuts said...

i was there while the twat was filming the commercial, and she really did fall out her chair. broke her hip, so calm down, myrna.

and has anyone used a diskette since the last century? just asking?

Monday, August 09, 2010 12:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Michael Fein said...

Hello My Sweet Auntie Vera!


I heard that you went to Blockbuster to rent the movie Avatar. My version of the movie of Avatar is Dancing With Blue People!I hope that I made you laugh and made your day! Take Care! From The Good Humor Penquin!

Monday, August 09, 2010 6:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Hut's Diskette on low city beach V. ???


Please, is this ever coming to an end?

Much love,

Peter G

Tuesday, August 10, 2010 1:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home