Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Vera Speaks - Show 486 - Waited For Wednesday Edition


It's The "Weekend Recap" From Hell ! Hospitals and Car Repairs and Carol From D'under.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

1 Comments:

Anonymous kathy-bacon said...

Sadly I can relate to the parent issue with regards to my dads mom. Which is what I call my 'grandma'. I was just where she lives last weekend & had no 'feeling' of I must go see her. Several years ago I worried somehow she would find out I was there. I no longer care if she finds out. I used to take my kids to see her 'for her' but the three of them hated & dread it - so aside from the dentist I do not make my kids do anything they don't want.

I hope you have a great weekend, seems you are due one...hey & hello to Gooch & Conscience & of course Esther (BF rubs off on everyone, doesn't he? Just like a 'rash').
(Gramatically, where does that period belong?).

Friday, November 12, 2010 5:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home