Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Vera Speaks - Show 538 - Frisked Friday Edition


Blead - "I'm Being Followed", Can You Believe This Shit? and Shut Up And Kiss Me!!!!

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

1 Comments:

Anonymous Quinquin said...

Auntie, a few things came to my mind while I was listening to your blead...

1. How do you shave in the shower? I'd be bleeding to death without a proper mirror right in front of me...

2. You obviously were the first to flip your hare back and froth, you should sue that annoying kid and get your shares of the royalties...

3. Paul Anka's second (and current) wife is Swedish. "Anka" means "duck" in Swedish.

4. I like guilty pleasures, too. I'd say mine is Kathy Griffin. (well, one of them). Then again, I just listened to Drew Droege's latest episode of his Glitter in the Garbage-podcast this morning over breakfast, and his guests and he discussed that one shouldn't feel ashamed or bad or guilty for something that gives you pleasure or happypants.
Oh, and I, too, was yelling "guilty pleasure" when you couldn't think of that word :D

I found your story very beautiful and touching, kind of like those I'm from Driftwood-videos on YouTube often touch me.

XO

Monday, March 14, 2011 4:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home