Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Monday, May 02, 2011

Vera Speaks - Show 560 - Mumpy Monday Edition


It's In The News, Voicemails, Weekend Recap, So Long Dearie!

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

1 Comments:

Anonymous Quinquin said...

I have to say, I'm a bit surprised on how mixed your reaction was. I listened to it right before I listened to Wanda Wisdom's Progrum ("Episode #1182: Osama Obama Osama Obama!") which sums up exactly how I felt/feel about this news, so if you've got the time I suggest that you go listen to her Wisdom, it's not that long, only 15min or so.
I try to hold back with my comment a bit because I want to wait for the next ETHS to share some more detailed thoughts.
However, I liked what you said was Gooch's reaction. I believe that the real terror is the fear that's placed within the public as a community in the time between two terrorist attacks (and I think we know, it's never a question of if they're going to happen, but when), because I think this has a way larger impact on lives than the mere attacks themselves.

Wednesday, May 04, 2011 12:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home