Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Vera Speaks - Show 578 - Welping Wednesday Edition


Voicemails, Recipe Of The Day, An Evening With Fatty & Wes, I Love This! and Art's Old Man.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

1 Comments:

Anonymous Quinquin said...

I'm sad to see you left ETHS! :(
I hope it wasn't because of my comment on your last show, because I was merely annoyed with Madge and Wanda permanently and impolitely interrupting and speaking over you.

I also hope you read the discussion that went on in the comments to the most recent episode, because some of the listeners have expressed their gratitude towards you.

Monday, June 20, 2011 9:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home