Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Friday, July 01, 2011

Vera Speaks - Show 584 - Funny Friend Friday Edition


Voicemail From Hell, "Life With Gooch", "Rat Report", Nipples, "Windmills Of Weagel's Mind" and Michael's Talkin'.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

3 Comments:

Anonymous Scott said...

I shall forward this episode to Edith from the Marching Band. (Not that she will be able to hear much, with all the wretching going on in the foreground...)

Friday, July 01, 2011 3:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Quinquin said...

I'm assuming that it was some rather modern opera that Gooch was listening to... contemporary stuff is weird/challenging that way...

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 12:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Quinquin said...

about the male nipple topic: I agree with Neill (although I couldn't have put it in words as funny as his). An embryo's gender specifications form after the structures which later become the fetus' nipples have developed.
As a matter of fact, men are also capable, rarely though, of developing breast cancer, and even cases of male lactation have been documented. I've only recently come across a somewhat irritating youtube-video of a man squirting milk out of his hairy breast (I think I can find the link somewhere if you're interested. or want to fact-check). That was when I started to do some research on that topic...

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 12:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home