Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Vera Speaks - Show 655 - Fin Fluffed Friday Edition



It's the FINAL 2011 Gooch-A-Palooza!!!! Full of Sleepy Time Fun!

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio

or Vera Speaks on iTunes

Vera’s Amazon Wish List

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I was listening to this episode without headphones. My cat perked up his ears when Vera launched into the imitation of the "No, No, No" cat. LOL

Monday, January 02, 2012 5:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Quinquin said...

Auntie dearest, I, too, use baking soda for all sorts of things other than baking. To deodourise the dishwasher and washing machine for one, to bleach my tighty whities, to soak my pots when something scorches and so on. It's wonderful and safe!

Thursday, January 12, 2012 6:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home