Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Vera Speaks - Show 663 - Mandible Monday Edition


Voicemail, "Weekend Recap", 'Cleaning Lady Report", Big Fatty Hang Out, And Perry's Try.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

Vera’s Amazon Wish List

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

2 Comments:

Anonymous Quinquin said...

I don't remember Gooch telling the story how he fired the cleaning ladies, I guess that bit was on the progrum that was lost... I'm kinda sad that those hladies lost their job, but I'm glad you finally have cleaning people who know what they're supposed to be doing.

Sunday, January 29, 2012 1:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Quinquin said...

Auntie, that clip you played in the beginning moved me to tears.

Sunday, January 29, 2012 2:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home