Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Vera Speaks - Show 141 - Humpdee Humpday Edition

Our Neighbor's Balls, Walls, Sound, Movie Recommendation Time and "Around The World".

Auntieveracharles@gmail.com

Link: Vera Speaks on Podshow

or

Vera Speaks on iTunes

1 Comments:

Blogger Shawn said...

I don't always listen to the music at the end, Vera. But I'm not a big fan of opera or musicals. I did enjoy the Mary-Chapin Carpenter song you played a while back, though.

We used to play a song in the middle of my podcast episodes. But eventually moved that to the end so people could just stop listening if they didn't care about the song.

Thursday, July 03, 2008 10:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home